75% of the show’s visitors plan their visit through the website. In My Easyfairs, your own web page on our website, you can share information about your company and your products, post product news and press releases. Then can our visitors find all the information about you even before the fair.
When you booked your stand, you received an email from “My EasyFairs” with a link straight into the system with the invitation to confirm you
e-mail address and choose a password. Your email address is your username. Have you forgotten your password? Choose “Forgot password” and you will get a new one!
You register your stand staff yourself via My Easyfairs. All stand staff must have exhibitor cards at the fair. Here’s how to do it:
- Log in to My Easyfairs with the login you received when you booked a stand at the fair. Your email address is your username. Have you forgotten your password? Choose “Forgot password” and you will get a new one! If this doesn’t work please contact email@example.com.
- Click on “manage stand” at the current show.
- Enter the “Prepare your stand” tab.
- Click on “register your staff” under the section “assembly staff”.
- Click on “register your staff” in the new view.
- You will now be forwarded to a new window.
- Click “Personnel” (the second tab at the top of the page in the blue bar) if you did not get there automatically.
- Click on “+ new” and add the tasks of the assembly staff. Click on next.
- The person now receives an email with their exhibitor card to the email address you provided.
Beware of Fake List Vendors and Similar Scams!
Easyfairs draws your attention to fraudulent offers of list data and other “services” that you may receive via unsolicited emails.
If you receive such a communication, it is certainly fraudulent and does not come from Easyfairs. Easyfairs never sells visitor data to third parties.
The data provided by these companies is most of the time either inaccurate, incomplete, of poor quality or even fake and/or have been gathered or acquired in contravention of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Any use that such companies make of the name Easyfairs or Plastteknik Nordic is without our authorisation and is illegal.
Please do not respond to these emails. On no account should you make any payments to the companies behind them.
Please inform Easyfairs if you receive any such solicitations so we can warn others.
We will help you with marketing materials, digital mailings to your customers and network. We market your participation and your brand. We are happy to list your guest articles, news and activities on our website and in social media.
- Collaborate with industry associations and magazines
- Digital advertising
- Social Media
- Mailing of personal invitation
- Mailing of digital invitation
- Invitation and information via partners, sponsors and exhibitors
As an exhibitor and partner, we expect you to maximize the opportunities that this show creates by inviting visitors and spreading the word about Advanced Engineering in your channels and networks *.
Invite your customers and networks.
Spread your participation on social media.
Get published; lift a topical issue, hot topic or an exciting case on our website, newsletter and social media. Write an editorial post about max one A4 and submit to us. Authors and companies stand as clear senders and linked. Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
* We reserve the right to decide what is ultimately published in the show’s marketing.
What is Smart Badge?
As an exhibitor, you get a reader to put in the stand on the move-in day. The reader is a wireless sensor placed on your stand. When visitors touch the reader with their Smart Badge, they automatically collect the information about your company and your products that you have posted in your My Easyfairs. This information is sent to them in a summary email at the end of the show.
What's Visit Connect?
With the Visit Connect app you can scan information about the visitors who visit your stand, simply by scanning the QR code on their Smart Badge. This facilitates your follow-up after the show and ensures that you do not lose important business cards or contact information.
Just before the show you will receive a Visit Connect email with a personal link. Follow the link and create your personal login and password or log in with your existing login. Then follow the seven points in the email to activate the license.
With your activated phone you can scan visitors at the show. Please note that you cannot change phone once the QR code has been activated. It is locked to the chosen smartphone.
Please note that to get full use of your Visitor Connect license this needs to be done well ahead of the event.