Register your stand stand
You register your stand staff via My Easyfairs. All stand staff must have an exhibitor card at the fair. Here’s how to proceed:
- Log in to My Easyfairs with the login you receive when you book a stand at the fair.
- Click on “Manage stand” at the current trade fair.
- Go to the tab “Prepare your stand”.
- Click on “Register your staff” under the section “Stand staff”.
- Click on “Register your staff”.
- You will now be redirected to a new window.
- Click on “Personnel” (the second tab at the top of the page in the blue bar) if you do not end up there automatically.
- Click on “+ new” and add the tasks of the stand staff. Click on “Next”.
- The person now receives an email with their exhibitor card to the email address you provided.
- Bring the exhibitor card to the fair for a faster and smoother entrance.
Know your industry 100%
What is a smart badge?
As an exhibitor, you get one or two readers to put in the stand during the fair. The reader is a wireless sensor that is placed on your stand. When visitors touch the reader with their Smart Badge, they automatically collect the information about your company and your products that you have uploaded in your My Easyfairs Portal. This information is then sent to them in a summary e-mail at the end of the fair day.
If you have a GoLeads, GoPlus or GoPremium, you will receive a list of contact information for the ones who have touched your reader. You will find the list in your My Easyfairs after the fair closes.
What is visit connect?
Collect contact information! For you with GoLeads, GoPlus and GoPremium.
With the Visit Connect app, you can scan information about the visitors who visit your booth simply by scanning the QR code on their Smart Badge. This facilitates your follow-up after the fair and ensures that you do not lose important leads or their contact information.
We'll take care of your visibility
How do we market the event?
We are here to help you with everything from marketing materials and digital mailings to customized invitations to your customers and networks. We market your participation and your brand. We are happy to post your guest articles, news and activities on our website, in newsletters and social media. We work with:
- Collaborations with industry associations and magazines
- Digital advertising
- Social Media
- Dispatch of personal invitation by post
- Dispatch of digital invitation
- Invitation and information via partners, sponsors and exhibitors
- As an exhibitor and partner, we look forward in maximizing the opportunities this fair creates by inviting visitors and spreading the word about Plastteknik Nordic in your channels and networks. An invitation from a well-known party will of course get a better response!
- Invite your customers and networks.
- Spread your participation on social media.
- Use your personal invitation link for digital invitation.
- Get published; raise a current issue, hot topic or an exciting case on our website, newsletter and social media. Write an editorial post about a maximum of one A4 and send it to us. Authors and companies are listed as clear senders and linked. Email it to email@example.com
Your digital portal for the entire participation!
75% of the visitors plan their visit via the fair’s website. In My Easyfairs, which is your own login portal on our website, you as an exhibitor can present your company and your products, post product news, press releases and have your web address visible to all visitors. The information is then visible in the exhibitor catalog which is under “Exhibitors & Products”.
This service is completely free so be sure to take advantage of it. On site, visitors can scan information about you via your smart badges. The information about you is taken from your My Easyfairs, so be sure to add products, company information and innovations CORRECTLY!
In connection with booking your stand, you received an email from “My EasyFairs” with a link directly into the system with the request to confirm your e-mail address and choose a password.
Your Email Address is your username.
Have you forgotten your password? Select “Forgot password” and you will get a new one!
YOUR SAFETY - OUR FOCUS!
Security has always been one of our top priorities. We do everything to ensure that our events and facilities are clean and safe meeting places to meet and do business.
Your health and well-being is our biggest main concern. We already have raised our standards high for hygiene and developed new health and safety routines to meet the challenges posed by Covid-19. You can therefore feel completely safe when you visit our events and facilities.
We at Easyfairs would like to draw your attention to the fact that several e-mails are circulating with unwanted and fraudulent offers about databases and other “services”. If you receive such an offer, it is pure fraud and does not come from Easyfairs.
The databases from these companies are either incorrect, incomplete, of poor quality or even fake and / or have been collected or obtained in violation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Anyone who is using name of Easyfairs or Plastteknik Nordic is without our permission and are illegal.
Please do not reply to these emails. You should not respond and make any payments to the companies as they are bogus. Please inform Easyfairs if you receive such offers so that we can warn others.
Easyfairs would never sell visitor data to third parties.