Exhibitor Infprmatoion - Prepare yourself
Tuesday 9 May at 08.00-20.00 Thursday 11 May at 16:00 – 22:00
Wednesday 10 May 08.00 – 17.00 Thursday 11 May 08.00 – 16.00
Malmö Arena Hotell Hyllie Boulevard 12, 215 32 Malmö +46 40 642 04 00, +46 40 697 17 07 email@example.com Link for b00king; https://www.bestwestern.com/en_US/book/hotel-rooms.88211.html?groupId=T70SQ0Z2
Great that you are interested in speaking at Plastteknik Nordic. Please contact Mahtab Karimi, to discuss about the topic and what structure you are intrested in. Mahtab Karimi M +46 (0)76 117 85 35 firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find more information about high-rise construction, marketing materials and much more in the web portal webbportalen MyEasyfairs
You register your stand staff via My Easyfairs. All stand staff must have their exhibitor card at the fair. Here’s how to proceed:
- Log in at My Easyfairs with the login you received when you booked a stand at the fair.
- Click at “Manage stand” at the actual fair you are exibiting.
- Go under the “Prepare your stand” tab.
- Click on “Register your staff” under the “Assembly staff” section.
- Click on “Register your staff” in the new view.
- You will now be forwarded to a new window.
- Click on “Personnel” (the second tab at the top of the page in the blue field) if you didn’t end up there automatically.
- Click on “+ new” and add the details of the stand staff. Click on “Next”.
- The person will now receive an email with their exhibitor card to the email address you entered.
- Bring the exhibitor card to the fair for faster and smoother entry.
FIND PLASTEKNIK NORDIC
MALMÖMÄSSAN Mässgatan 6 21532 Malmö
COLLECT LEADS DIGITALLY - SMART BADGE & VISIT CONNECT
What is a smart badge?
Smart Badge turns your visitors into qualified leads! As an exhibitor, you get one or more smart badge readers (depending on which EasyGo package you chose) to place prominently in the stand during the move-in. The reader is a wireless sensor and when visitors touch the reader with their Smart Badge, then you have a lead!
- The visitor shows his interest by touching readers and at the end of the fair day receives a summary email with the smart badge readers that have been touched. In the summary email, that’s where you want to be! The information that the visitor sees in this email is the information you posted on My Easyfairs. So, prepare well, post company description, products/services, news and job ads on My Easyfairs.
- After the fair, you as an exhibitor will be able to go to My Easyfairs and export the list with contact information for all visitors who touched your readers, and the result is; Warm leads
If you have a GoLeads package, 1 smart badge reader is included. GoPlus packages include 2 readers and GoPremium 3 readers for your stand.
What is visit connect?
Collect contact information! For you with GoLeads, GoPlus and GoPremium. With the Visit Connect app, you can scan information about the visitors who visit your booth simply by scanning the QR code on their Smart Badge. This facilitates your follow-up after the fair and ensures that you do not lose important leads or their contact information.
Is there any support to get started?
We have collected all the relevant facts and information in a guide that you, as an exhibitor, will find at My Easyfairs» MyEasyfairs
More information about how you as an exhibitor use the smart badge reader on site and how the visitor uses it to show their interest can be found in the My Easyfairs web portal » MyEasyfairs
We guarantee your visibility towards the entire Nordic plastic-rubber industry
How do we market the fair?
We are here to help you with everything from marketing materials and digital mailings to customized invitations to your customers and networks. We market your participation and your brand. We are happy to post your guest articles, news and activities on our website, in newsletters and social media. We work with:
- Collaborations with industry associations and magazines
- Digital advertising
- Social Media
- Dispatch of personal invitation by post
- Dispatch of digital invitation
- Invitation and information via partners, sponsors and exhibitors
Do you want to join our channels? Or do you need marketing materials? Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- As an exhibitor and partner, we look forward in maximizing the opportunities this fair creates by inviting visitors and spreading the word about Plastteknik Nordic in your channels and networks. An invitation from a well-known party will of course get a better response!
- Invite your customers and networks.
- Spread your participation on social media.
- Use your personal invitation link for digital invitation.
- Get published; raise a current issue, hot topic or an exciting case on our website, newsletter and social media. Write an editorial post about a maximum of one A4 and send it to us. Authors and companies are listed as clear senders and linked. Email it to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your digital portal for the entire participation! 75% of the visitors plan their visit via the fair’s website. In My Easyfairs, which is your own login portal on our website, you as an exhibitor can present your company and your products, post product news, press releases and have your web address visible to all visitors. The information is then visible in the exhibitor catalog which is under “Exhibitors & Products”. This service is completely free so be sure to take advantage of it. On site, visitors can scan information about you via your smart badges. The information about you is taken from your My Easyfairs, so be sure to add products, company information and innovations CORRECTLY! In connection with booking your stand, you received an email from “My EasyFairs” with a link directly into the system with the request to confirm your e-mail address and choose a password. Your Email Address is your username. Have you forgotten your password? Select “Forgot password” and you will get a new one!
YOUR SAFETY - OUR FOCUS!
Security has always been one of our top priorities. We do everything to ensure that our events and facilities are clean and safe meeting places to meet and do business. Your health and well-being is our biggest main concern. We already have raised our standards high for hygiene and developed new health and safety routines to meet the challenges posed by Covid-19. You can therefore feel completely safe when you visit our events and facilities. Read the entire Easyfair’s Safty Page here
We at Easyfairs would like to draw your attention to the fact that several e-mails are circulating with unwanted and fraudulent offers about databases and other “services”. If you receive such an offer, it is pure fraud and does not come from Easyfairs. The databases from these companies are either incorrect, incomplete, of poor quality or even fake and / or have been collected or obtained in violation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Anyone who is using name of Easyfairs or Plastteknik Nordic is without our permission and are illegal. Please do not reply to these emails. You should not respond and make any payments to the companies as they are bogus. Please inform Easyfairs if you receive such offers so that we can warn others. Easyfairs would never sell visitor data to third parties.
Contact Lena if you want to exhibit or if you are already an exhibitor and have questions.