All the information you’ll need for your participation
Register your stand personnel
You register your stand staff yourself via My Easyfairs. All stand staff must have exhibitor cards at the fair. Here’s how to do it:
- Log in to My Easyfairs with the login you received when you booked a stand at the fair. Your email address is your username. Have you forgotten your password? Choose “Forgot password” and you will get a new one! If this doesn’t work please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on “manage stand” at the current show.
- Enter the “Prepare your stand” tab.
- Click on “register your staff” under the section “assembly staff”.
- Click on “register your staff” in the new view.
- You will now be forwarded to a new window.
- Click “Personnel” (the second tab at the top of the page in the blue bar) if you did not get there automatically.
- Click on “+ new” and add the tasks of the assembly staff. Click on next.
- The person now receives an email with their exhibitor card to the email address you provided.
Get to know your industry 100%
What is a smart badge?
Smart Badge turns your visitors into qualified leads!
As an exhibitor, you will get a reader to put in the stand. The reader is a wireless sensor and when visitors touch the reader with their Smart Badge, they automatically collect the information about your company and your products that you have posted in your My Easyfairs (a platform you will get access to before the event). This information is then sent to them in a summary e-mail at the end of the fair day.
If you have a GoLeads, GoPlus or GoPremium, you will receive a list of contact information for those who have touched your readers. You will find the list in your My Easyfairs after the fair closes. Read more about My Easyfairs below.
What is visit connect?
With the Visit Connect app, you can collect information about the visitors who visit your booth, simply by scanning the QR code on their Smart Badge. This facilitates your follow-up after the fair and ensures that you do not lose important contact information.
Right before the event, you will receive a Visit Connect email with a personal link. Follow the link and create your personal login and password or log in with your existing login. Then follow the seven “to do’s” in the email to activate the license. When your phone is activated, you can scan visitors on site at the fair. Please note that you cannot change the phone once the QR code has been scanned. It is locked to the smartphone you’ve selected. Remember that this must be done before you enter the event. In other words, this can not be done on site if you do not have access to your personal login, computer and internet.
We'll take care of your visibility
How do we market the event?
We are here to help with everything from marketing materials and digital mailings to customized invitations for your customers and networks. We market your participation and your brand and we are very happy to post your articles, news and activities on our website, in our newsletters and on our social media. We work with:
- Collaborations with industry associations and magazines
- Digital advertising
- Social Media
- Dispatch of personal invitation by post
- Dispatch of digital invitation
- Invitation and information via partners, sponsors and exhibitors
As an exhibitor and partner, we expect you to maximize the opportunities that this fair creates by inviting visitors and spreading the word about Plastteknik Nordic in your channels and networks. An invitation from a well-known party will of course get a better response!
- Invite your customers and networks.
- Spread your participation on social media.
- Use your personal invitation link for digital invitation.
- Get published; raise a current issue, hot topic or an exciting case on our website, newsletter and social media. Write an editorial post about a maximum of one A4 and send it to us. Authors and companies are listed as clear senders and linked. Email it to email@example.com
Your digital portal for the entire participation!
75% of the fair’s visitors plan their visit via the fair’s website. In My Easyfairs, which is your own page on our website, you as an exhibitor can present your company and your products, post product news, press releases and have your web address visible to all visitors. The information is then visible in the exhibitor catalog which is under “Exhibitors & Products”.
This service is completely free so be sure to take advantage of it. On site at the fair, visitors can scan information about you via your smart badges. The information about you is taken from your My Easyfairs, so be sure to add products, company information and innovations!
In connection with you booking your stand, you received an email from “My EasyFairs” with a link directly into the system with the request to confirm your e-mail address and choose a password.
Your Email Address is your username. Have you forgotten your password? Select “Forgot password” and you will get a new one!
Safest place to meet
Our commitment to your safety
Security has always been one of our top priorities, now more than ever. We do everything to ensure that our events and facilities are clean and safe meeting places to meet and do business.
Your health and well-being is our highest priority We have raised our already high standards of hygiene and developed new health and safety routines to meet the challenges posed by Covid-19. You can therefore feel completely safe when you visit our events and facilities.
Watch out for fake database providers and similar scams!
We at Easyfairs would like to draw your attention to the fact that e-mails are circulating with unwanted and fraudulent offers about databases and other “services”.
If you receive such an offer, it is pure fraud and does not come from Easyfairs. Easyfairs never sells visitor data to third parties.
The databases from these companies are mostly either incorrect, incomplete, of poor quality or even fake and / or have been collected or obtained in violation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Any use of the name Easyfairs or Plastteknik Nordic that these companies use is without our permission and illegal.
Please do not reply to these emails. Under no circumstances should you make any payments to the companies behind them.
Please inform Easyfairs if you receive such offers so that we can warn others.
Contact the team
Contact Head of Event; Anna-Karin Forsblad if you are interested in lecturing, collaborating, the fair’s marketing or for an interview.
Contact Sales Executive; Peter Lundegaard if you are an exhibitor, want to buy a stand or have questions about your participation
Contact Marketing / Project Coordinator; Nathalie Widén if you need support